Welcome to my blog

Hi, friends...
Thanks for coming and seeing my blog...I'm so glad if u all can give the construction crictical or suggestion for my blog...see u,bye

Google
 

Don't forget ur time...

Don't forget to AEROBIC girls...

Webfetti.com

Get the fresh articles here...!!!

Cheer me up...

Webfetti.com

My Lovely Pictures

My Lovely Pictures
Mom and Son

Jumat, Maret 12, 2010

The Celebration of my b'day..




Wednesday (10/3)...
My son and mom came into my room when I am just finishin
g of my shubuh praying. "Happy birthday mom..."..said My son and kiss my cheek..my mom did the same thing also. Yup, today is my birthday..WOW..I'm already 37 years old now...Thanks to the almighty Allah which already give the favour in my life.

After to pick my son up from his school...We go to the breads store. I bought the birthday tart...blue one...After that, We go to the Mang Engking Resto to take a lunch. This resto is a large one in my city. The resto style is spread out..so many gazebo available. It's surrounded by the fish pond and fields.. We can fishing also here. They hire the fishing tools. Well, that's the short of restaurant.

We order the crab, honey grill shrimp and Karedok as our lunch dishes. Yup, the most of dishes available here is sea food.They have the cra
bs pond and the shrimp pond also. So, they are just taking of their ponds and cook them as our dishes...Hmmm, so delicious...






After finishing of our lunch. Now the turn to cut the tart. We must find the good location first. Ahaaa!!!..We've got the table in corner. Yup...here we are..in action..and sing a song.."Happy brithday to mom...happy birthday to mom.."..
I'm cutting the tart and give the tart to my son. My son share our happiness to people in the resto. ^_^



And the time to go home is coming...So full stomach..so happy..Happy B'day...wish the best in ur life always...^_^

1 komentar:

Micky Jo mengatakan...

Happy Birthday..Mjo..^_^